Lg g7 thinq review£401.00
Value for Money7.0/10
Style & Design8.0/10
- Large display can get very bright
- Camera takes wide-angle photos
- Gaming and app performance is good
- Proves that OLED isn’t always better than LCD
- Fantastic audio through the headphone jack
- Smaller battery capacity
- Phone gets warm when stressed
LG has two flagship phones for 2019: LG G7 and LG V40. The LG G7 is the smaller of the two and it feels great to hold, packs high-end features and a lovely HDR display.The LG G7 ThinQ is a completely unsurprising, risk-averse smartphone that’s meant to be smart, not flashy, unlike the LG V40 that just launched. It has an AI-powered camera, loud ‘Boombox’ speaker, and a bright 6.1-inch display. It’s a reasonable, but not monumental upgrade over the LG G6. Here is brief specification of lg g7 thinq and review .
- Body: Aluminum frame with Gorilla Glass 5 on front and rear; MIL-STD-810G compliant; IP 68 water-resistant
- Screen: 6.1″ QHD+ FullVision MLCD+ RGBW; 19.5:9 aspect ratio with notch, 564ppi; HDR 10 supported; brightness up to 1000 nits
- Camera: 16MP (f/1.6) primary camera with OIS, Phase detection + Laser autofocus; secondary wide camera with 107-degree FOV, no OIS, fixed focus; Max 2160p @ 60fps video recording for both.
- Selfie cam: 8MP, 90-degree FOV; 1080p @ 30fps recording.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845: octa-core CPU (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver), Adreno 630 GPU
- Memory: 6GB of RAM; 128GB storage; microSD slot.
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo with LG UX, Android P update expected
- Battery: 3,000mAH Lithium Polymer (sealed); Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging; WPC&PMA Wireless charging; Qnovo battery tech.
- Connectivity: Single-SIM, Dual-SIM available in certain markets; LTE-A, 3-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.16/13 (1Gbps/150Mbps); USB Type-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS; Bluetooth 5.0; FM radio
- Misc: Fingerprint reader; Hi-Fi Quad DAC via 3.5mm headphone jack; 2 mics, Boombox speaker
- Price in india : Priced at Rs 39,990